True Story: Desperately Needs Advice - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

I am Tracy, 27 years of age and in my final year in school. There is this guy I have been seeing for eight months now. It took us three months to become intimate. I wanted to wait, because I wanted something serious, not just a flash in the pan.

However, after we had become intimate, I found out that he had a girlfriend, which overlapped with the time he was seeing me.

After talking things through with him and letting him explain things, it turned out that this was a five-year relationship, which was very off and on and needed to end.

I knew I should probably leave things then and give him time, but we still spoke everyday and he did make it up to me by doing a big romantic gesture for my birthday.

I am just really confused as to where his head is. He does lovely things and we see each other weekly and talk most days, but I am scared I am just a rebound, that nothing serious would come of this.

I was also scared that he was seeing other people, even though he has said he isn't. He said when he was still with his girlfriend, so I don't trust his word so much in that department.

However, he did take me out during the festive period and we had fun and I felt reassured that he wasn't spending it with someone else.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do? I do really like him, as whenever we are together, we just laugh and he does some really lovely things.

But am I wasting my time? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment