True Story: My Past Still Hunts Me - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

True Story: My Past Still Hunts Me

Share This

Hi, I am Nikki. I am in my early 30s and single. There is this guy I have been dating for a while and I love him so much.
However, I had sex with his older brother 10 years ago when I was really loose.

His brother and I messed around twice for money and afterwards, we have remained really cool with one another, always talking once a week or so.

Then, I met the younger brother at a party for their family.

We talked and texted that night, only to hook-up later on that night. Six months later, the whole family knows.

The big brother goes around our mutual friends asking what do they think about our relationship (that we don’t have).

It is just a big headache, but the younger brother and I do care about each other.

We really didn’t think of it as being a big deal. I stopped calling the younger brother, but he still calls and wants to hang out.

But I am sick of going back and forth with his family, because he tells me what they say behind my back.

Something that was supposed to be a fun fling turned wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment