2baba x M.I Abaga - Babylon - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

2baba x M.I Abaga - Babylon

Share This
Following the buzz created by the artwork posted on both 2Baba and M.I Abaga‘s social media platforms, the musical giants have released a single titled “Babylon”.
 'Babylon' represents the vices that the common enemy tries to lure people into but the duo emphasize the need to look on to Zion; a place of respite for perseverance. This is no doubt the biggest
collaboration from both maestros. The single is a teaser for more enthralling projects to come between the superstars.
The single is already available for purchase on iTunes and was written by Innocent (2Baba) Idibia and Jude (M.I) Abaga prod by M.I. As is expected from the music virtuosos, the song is an amazing rendition with just the perfect rhythm to keep its audience gyrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment