Ribery Welcomes Carlo Ancelotti as Bayern Munich's new coach - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Ribery Welcomes Carlo Ancelotti as Bayern Munich's new coach

Share This


Franck Riberyhas welcomed the arrival of Carlo Ancelotti as Bayern Munich's new coach, saying he will "finally feel faith again" under the Italian.

The France international told Kicker: "I finally feel faith again under Ancelotti. It just comes down to things like faith, respect and closeness and that helps me give not just 100 per cent but 150 per cent, and then I eat grass for the coach.
"I need people like him, (former Bayern bosses) Jupp Heynckes or Ottmar Hitzfeld. Ancelotti knows how to manage his players. I'm pleased he is here because he's just the right man for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment