Woman Forced To Vacate Home And Job To Live In A Shed As She Claimed To Be Allergic To Wifi - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Woman Forced To Vacate Home And Job To Live In A Shed As She Claimed To Be Allergic To Wifi

Share This

A therapist was forced to give up her job and home to live in a shed after she developed violent shakes, burning rashes and headaches - because she's allergic to Wi-Fi.

Rachel Hinks claims to suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity, where the harmful electromagnetic fields from the Wi-Fi signals released from nearby Internet hubs and phone masts
To escape the signals the 43-year-old, who also suffers from lupus and receives benefits, was forced to move into a shack at the bottom of a pal's garden - far away from any 'harmful' signals.

Every day she drives back to home so she can feed the cat and take her outside to give her company, re-exposing her to the signals that make her poorly.

Rachel said: "At first I had mild symptoms, I noticed when I switched to a cordless phone my ear would burn after about ten minutes, and when I tried to use my laptop using Wi-Fi I became very fatigued so I resorted back to using a wired up connection.
"I found out later that the mobile phone masts out the back of me had gone up from 2G to 4G and my new neighbor who had moved in was using a BT hub against the wall."


Electromagnetic hypersensitivity is not currently a recognized diagnosis and the World Health Organization say there is "no scientific basis" to link Rachel's symptoms to the emissions from elecomagnetic fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment