Check Out Gifty’s Response After She Found Out Thin Tall Tony Is A Married Man - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Check Out Gifty’s Response After She Found Out Thin Tall Tony Is A Married Man

Share This


Gifty is still making her media rounds… Amongst which she stopped over at Pulse.ng Office in Lekki where she had an Interview that was Streamed Live on Facebook.

Gifty spoke about what her Game plan was when she was coming into the house. She revealed her game plan was to “Make the guys fall in love with her” and the ladies “Like her innocent self”.

When she was asked about the Banky W Saga, if it was part of her strategy Gifty said:

Partly yes, partly no.. I think I was misunderstood. What I meant was I don’t know Banky one-on-one. Personally. For me to say it out loud, asking TBoss, I think that was part of my Game plan… and I actually apologized, and I’m so happy that Banky replied me and said he understood it was part of the game.

Then she was asked about TTT and Bisola: TTT is a married, and he’s having an affair with Bisola, so what do you think about that?


I think I’m not perfect to actually judge him. Everybody has his or her dirty little secret. TTT, like I said everybody has his or her game plan. I had mine, and he got his too. I actually feel like if that is his game plan, then fine. I’m not in the position to judge him.

No comments:

Post a Comment