SOUTH AFRICA : Happy 30th birthday to Hulisani Ravele - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

SOUTH AFRICA : Happy 30th birthday to Hulisani Ravele

Share This

Happy 30th birthday to Hulisani Ravele

The seasoned TV Host & Radio Presenter is celebrating her 30’s in a special way.

 

 

With a one of a kind project titled 30 Portraits & Poetry, Ravele will be releasing a series of 30 portraits reflecting emotions of what 30 years of life experience has brought with it and built in her.

Hulisani’s team revealed that each portrait will be narrated with a poem written Sizakele Phohleli. The collection of portraits will be coined ‘Blues for Hulisani’

Speaking of the inspiration on the project, Hulisani said: “30 is a big milestone and I wanted to celebrate it in a unique way. I came up with the idea 30 Portraits & Poems as a way to pay homage to my own personal journey. Deciding to share it with the world was a big decision because it opens me up to a lot of judgment and scrutiny, but, as an individual who is intent on living her purpos

 

POWERLESS

 

 

The media personality went on to share that 2018 is a big year for her not only is she turning 30 but because this year also marks 21 years of her being in the media industry.

 

STRENGTH

 

 

 

Hulisani has decided to release the images unedited as well.

“I think it’s a powerful statement to say that being famous does not mean that I am perfect nor do I have to be. I accept & love my freckles, flaws, scars, stretch marks, and all; and I hope that those seeing the images are inspired to feel the same about themselves too. I had a terrible break-out on my face leading to and on the day of the shoot, and that’s exactly and that’s exactly how we’re going to release the images, as they are.”

 

 

Hulisani will be releasing all 30 portraits on her Instagram account on the 24th of January.

The post SOUTH AFRICA : Happy 30th birthday to Hulisani Ravele appeared first on Lovablevibes - #1 Nigeria Music & News Site | ™.

No comments:

Post a Comment