‘Stop Worrying About My Nappy Hair,’ Emtee Addresses Hair Haters! - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

‘Stop Worrying About My Nappy Hair,’ Emtee Addresses Hair Haters!

Share This

 

‘Stop Worrying About My Nappy Hair,’ Emtee Addresses Hair Haters! The conversation of Emtee’s “Nappy hair” had started picking up attention on social media. People were tweeting about how he kept his hair and should keep it neat.

It did not take long for Emtee to reclaim his no-nonsense title on twitter, telling his fans not to worry about his nappy hair. “I’m AFRICAN,” the rapper acclaimed “I can’t transform my hair into that of your hunk crush”.

Emtee went on to say that all he wants to do is make music. , “I spend time at the studio, not the barber,” tweeted Emtee.

Stop worrying about my nappy hair. I love it!!!! I’m AFRICAN. I can’t transform my hair into that of your hunk crush or whoever you wanna turn me into. I just wanna make music. I spend time at de studio, not the barber/hairdresser. Ndiyekeni.

— YoungCEO (@EmteeSA) 19 January 2018

The post ‘Stop Worrying About My Nappy Hair,’ Emtee Addresses Hair Haters! appeared first on Lovablevibes - #1 Nigeria Music & News Site | ™.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/2DB2Ffv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment