‘The Game Wrote Me Off A Long Time Ago,’ Says Cassper! - Reflextunes

All round entertainment Hub

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

‘The Game Wrote Me Off A Long Time Ago,’ Says Cassper!

Share This

 

‘The Game Wrote Me Off A Long Time Ago,’ Says Cassper! Cassper has been one of the most impactful rappers in SA Hip Hop for the last couple of years. This is mainly because of the loyal fanbase the rapper has.

After Cassper had tweeted showing his heartfelt pain on the matter of record labels buying into the rap game, he showed his gratitude to his fans who he says have been holding him up against the game which he claims to have written him off.

“I’m still standing here because of my fans bro. I ain’t sh*t without my fans bro.The Game Wrote Me Off A Long Time Ago,” Cassper tweeted.

 

 

Cassper commends his success and survival in Hip Hop mainly to his fans.”They been saying that my time is over but my fans are like NAH!! We #TeamNyovest to the death!!”.

I’m still standing here because of my fans bro. I ain’t shit without my fans. The game wrote me off a long time ago. They been saying my time is about to end but the fans are like NAH !! We #TeamNyovest to the death!!! Thank you!!! I appreciate y’all!!!

— R.M Phoolo (@CassperNyovest) 21 January 2018

The post ‘The Game Wrote Me Off A Long Time Ago,’ Says Cassper! appeared first on Lovablevibes - #1 Nigeria Music & News Site | ™.



from Lovablevibes – #1 Nigeria Music & News Site | ™ http://ift.tt/2DAIZJm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment